Please note that this post may contain affiliate links, if you click on any of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
A friend of mine got me on this meatball kick. She did the sweetest thing ever by making me some Grass Fed Meatballs one day and I get cravings for them now. Since my friend could not fix meatballs for me all the time I created my own recipe that would hold me over until the next time she feels generous.
My recipe is very different from my friends’ but as I said it does the job. These Meatballs pair well with other creamy or saucy dishes and will taste good even without the Italian Seasoning.
Medium Sized Cooking Pan with Lid
1 Pack of Grass Fed Beef 16 oz.
1/2 Cup Organic Unsweetened Coconut Chips
1 tbsp. Organic Italian Seasoning
1 tbsp. Organic Garlic Powder
1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
1/4 Cup Organic Olive Oil
- Blend the Organic Unsweetened Coconut Chips until it has the consistency of breadcrumbs
- Combine all of the dry ingredients with the Grass Fed Beef in one bowl
- Roll mixture into desired meatball size
- Pour the 1/4 cup of Organic Olive Oil in the pan
- Place Meatballs in the pan, set to medium heat, cover
- Rotate the meatballs every four minutes
- Repeat 4-6 times until fully cooked.